Statement Page

 

This statement page from Joseph Ibach Brewery in Tinkcom’s Addition dated Feburay 1885. Ibach bought the brewery in 1878 called Blue Earth Brewery. The brewery was located where Jefferson Elementary now stands, the high bluffs are ideal for cooling and storing. He operated the brewery until 1887 when it was destroyed by fire. Access to the Collection BECHS Archives and photograph collections do not require an appointment for use. For the long-term preservation of the documents, the Blue Earth County Historical Society reserves the right to restrict access to original materials and to use reproductions in the Research Center. For more assistance, please contact Research@BlueEarthCountyHistory.com