BECHS is looking for these Items or financial donations that can be used to purchase them.
- Office Max or Q Computers Gift Cards
- Archival supplies for collection storage (on-going preservation expense)
- Used ink cartridges to be recycled
- Pioneer Cabin Items for kids to play with
- Keurig K-Cups, any flavor, for use with the new Keurig 2.0
Expansion Project Wish list:
- $2,500 to build a new reception desk
- $3,000 to purchase two compact shelving units for collections storage
- $4,000 covers a mortgage payment
- $1 Million to fully realize our vision of the new Blue Earth County History Center!
These special projects and items are not within BECHS's annual operating budget. If you are interested in fully or partially supporting one of these projects, please indicate your wishes on your check or in the comment box when donating online. Please contact Jessica at 345-5566 with any questions about these projects or opportunities